Saturday, July 16, 2011

Design Team Challenge

My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team Call so I thought I would enter. The Challenge? Design something with the following colors included:

Orange
Turquoise
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)

I picked up some cute paper on sale the other day with just these colors! Lucky me. Here is my design for her challenge.




Cricut Create a Critter Frog

Brown Crate Paper cut to 4 ¼” X 11”

Pebbles- Twitterpated Collection cut to 2 ½” X 4”

Imaginisce- Animal Crackers, Kaboom! Cut to 3” X 4”

Print from Computer for sentiment on green paper

Sew EZ zig zag punch and regular crossneedle thread (#3347)

Corner Chopper ¼”

Orange Ribbon

Turquoise brad from Recollections Autumn

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love the stitching!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frog is darling, and I love the stitching on the sentiment!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The stitching adds an adorable touch to your card! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stitching! I've always wanted to try one of the Sew Easy tools-you've got me wanting to even more now :) GL!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mallory your card is just adorable!
    would love for you to stop by my blog.
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete