Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cricut Swarm Swap Items

This will be my first Cricut Swarm and I am super excited because it is being hosted by Provo Craft. When I found out that every attendee gets a Gypsy I was in! (I don't have one but have wanted one for a while) So I figure a day of fun and a Gypsy, it's a win win!

So for this Swarm we need to bring items to swap that we have made with our cricut I am having some trouble deciding on what to make. Here are a couple of the treat boxes I have put together. I think I am liking the idea of the Mini monster bag in different colors.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a skeleton die cut? Like different bones? It would be so fun to put a skeleton puzzle in the coffin box. But I do love that crazy monster bag, and different colors would be fun.
    -Tawnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving them all, but yes. How fun would the monster bag be in green or orange or blue or ..........

    ReplyDelete