Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cricut Swarm!

So yesterday was the Provo Craft Cricut Swarm (don't worry if you couldn't make it this year there is always next year, it sounded like they are planning on doing it annually) Just thought I would show some of the make and takes American Craft did, the loot I picked up at CreativeXpress, and the freebies Provo Craft gave out at the door (including the gypsy they gave everyone!)

Here is a cute idea for a treat box using a 12x12 piece of paper. This was super easy and will make great gifts for Halloween and then Christmas!

SPOOKY! Super cute tag also very easy to make and great for tagging a treat for a Halloween gift.

Exclusive Cuttlebug Embossing folders, Creative Escape and a floral design that looks like a chandelier to me.

I bought this cute pack of Halloween paper at the CreativeXpress store they had on site. CreativeXpress does have a website, which I went to order a cuttlebug from last night because I don't have one, and they have a great deal going on a YourStory bundle for $30. I had to order it with my cuttlebug, I got an extra 10% their already low price!

More loot from CreativeXpress. They had so much stuff at such great prices, I got out for a pretty reasonable amount!

Ah... now to my reason for even going in the first place my new Cricut GYPSY!! Provo Craft literally handed these out like candy. I have wanted one for so long, and now I have one! So enough blogging I had better start playing with it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment